May 19. 5. 2021
- You hereby grant the consent to the HW group s.r.o, registered office.
Rumunská 26/122, 120 00 Praha, IČO (VAT number): 27096963 (Personal data controller); under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (The administrator) to process the personal data described below.
- Contact details of Administrator
Address: Rumunská 26/122, 120 00 Praha
Phone: +420 222 511 918
- The name, company name, phone, address, CIN, VAT, and e-mail address may be processed on the basis of your consent and will be processed as described below.
- The administrator processes personal data that you have provided to him / or personal data that the administrator has obtained due to fulfilling your orders.
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- the performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR,
• the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a). f) GDPR,
• Your consent to the processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a). a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of processing personal data is
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful execution of the order (name and address, contact), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the administrator,
• sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
- There is no / individual automatic decision-making by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
- The Administrator stores personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship);
- for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, no longer than…. years if personal data are processed on the basis of consent.
- After the expiry of the retention period of personal data, the Administrator shall delete the personal data.
- The recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of goods/services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
- providing e-shop operation services (Shoptet) and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
- providing marketing services.
- The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (a non-EU country) or to an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing/cloud service providers.
- By sending the order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. The new version of these terms and conditions will be published on their website, and at the same time, the new version of these terms and conditions will be sent to you by the e-mail address you provided to the administrator.
These conditions take effect on May 19, 2021.