Water Leakage Detection Pack 2+4m SIM cardCode: 380
Product detailed description
One of the HW-group web portals is required for use of the Pack, for sending alerts, for access to data from HW-group devices and connected sensors.
2 portal options by HW-group:
- Free portal
www.hwg-cloud.com - HWg sensors & devices in the cloud, free service with email alerts up to 20 devices connected to one user account.
- Paid portal
www.sensdesk.com - Monitoring and Alerting system in the cloud. PDF reports, SMS & Voice call alerts, graphs, multigraphs, and up to 2 years of data history. Paid as a one-year subscription plan.
Water Leak Detection system
Few drops of water (other liquid) are detected by a 2x2m long sensing WLD cables. The cable is flexible and detects the presence of water along its entire length.
- Sensitive water detection – WLD cable detects as little as a few drops of water or conductive liquid, can be used also for condensation detection. Sensing cable detecting liquid along its entire length.
- Quick reaction, immediate alerts – sensing cable detects water within few seconds, you can receive alert Voice call within few 1-2 minutes from the moment when a few water drops reached the sensing cable.
- WLD sensing cable is Re-usable - the cable can be dried after the flooding and used again.
- Sensing cable for real installations – WLD sensing cable can be bent along the corners, cabinets, racks, fridges, water pipes, etc.
- Extension by non-sensing cable – WLD sensing cable can be up to 85m long as one detection zone + prolonged by simple 2wires by additional 100m to reach water detection area. One WLD detection zone can be 185m (85m sensing cable + 100 prolong non-sensing cables)
- WLD Sensing cable is available as 2m, 10m, 50m segments
- WLD Prolong cable is available as 5m segment (mainly because of connectors)
- Easy to replace one segment only – simply unplug part of the WLD sensing cable and replace it with a new one, if it was damaged by pollution liquid.
1 / more WLD detection zones
- One connector on the device is one detection zone.
Some other devices from HW-group support up to 4 detection zones on one device.
- Once water is detected at any part of the WLD sensing cable, an alarm is triggered for the whole zone.
Do you need more WLD zones?
- One more WLD zone is needed: use another SD-WLD (LAN / WiFi) or NB-WLD (NB-IoT – similar to LTE) unit.
- More WLD zones needed: Use universal SD-2x1Wire device with up to 4 pieces of WLD Relay devices (4 detection zones).
Can be combined with other RJ11 sensors (temperature, Relative humidity, CO2, power detector, Spot flood detector)
- Spot water detection (no sensing cable):
If you need to detect water leaks in one place (spot) use the FLOOD DETECTOR. SD-2x1Wire + Spot flood detector is easy to use / economical option.
Alert options (when every second matters):
- Voice-Call alert (paid service)
- SMS (standard text message (paid service)
- E-mail alerts to multiple addresses within few seconds since water is detected (email can be repeated every 30 minutes if alarm still valid)
- Alarm escalation based on sensor value can alert another E-mail / mobile phone number if needed.
- Visual or Audio Alerts: Local red light or siren using Relay output (add SD-2xOut to the system) (paid service)
- The Alert will last until the cable will be dried (senses no water). With SD-2xOut you can remotely control connected devices (switch off the siren for example).
Alerts can be triggered by:
- Sensor value (out of Safe Range / Notice range).
- The sensor disconnected from the device.
- Device powered from External power / internal battery change
- Device power failure.
- The device is not found/disconnected from the Internet.
Information about water detection/flood can be displayed on:
- Web portal webpage (compatible with mobile phones)
- Mobile phone App (coming soon)
- Android / iOS-based Tablet installed on the wall (displaying selected sensor values only)
- 3rd party Software (SNMP / XML Open API)
- Connectivity by NB-IoT (NarrowBand IoT) technology by Mobile operator
- The external antenna can be replaced by bigger / more sensitive remote antenna.
- International Wall plug power adaptor = EU, UK, US power sockets
- Power for NB-2x1Wire device from the internal battery / External power adaptor
- Battery lifetime 1-3 years
- In the case of power failure: UPS for power back-up available
NB device has to be installed in the area with Vodafone NB-IoT signal coverage. The device has to be adopted by one of SensDesk technology-based portals (HWg-cloud / SensDesk.com / other).
- The device can be pre-configured. Just install the sensor + power adaptor on the remote site.
- Sends E-mail alerts when values are out of the set range
- Displays current values on the mobile app (Wall installed tablet)
- History / Graph (chart) with values (10 / 30 / 365 / 730 days)
- Periodical PDF or CSV reports (paid service only)
- Voice call and SMS alerts (paid service only)
Solution Pack contains:
- NB-WLD for connection to the web portal (NB-IoT connectivity)
- 2x2m WLD sensing cable Type A + 2m Connection cable (non-sensing) + WLD termination
- Vodafone NB-IoT SIM card with 3-years pre-paid connectivity subscription
- Power adaptor with EU, UK, US wall plugs (5V/1,2A)
Can be interesting for you:
|Portal alerts:||E-mail, SMS, Phone Call|
|Power:||External 5V DC, Internal battery|
|Optional extensions:||Water Leak Detection (WLD)|