Water Leakage Detection Pack 2+4m LAN/Wi-FiCode: 379
Product detailed description
Water Leak Detection system
Few drops of water (other liquid) are detected by a 2m long sensing WLD cable. The cable is flexible and detects the presence of water along its entire length.
- Sensitive water detection – WLD cable detects as little as a few drops of water or conductive liquid, can be used also for condensation detection. Sensing cable detecting liquid along its entire length.
- Quick reaction, immediate alerts – sensing cable detects water within few seconds, you can receive alert Voice call within few 1-2 minutes from the moment when a few water drops reached the sensing cable.
- WLD sensing cable is Re-usable - the cable can be dried after the flooding and used again.
- Sensing cable for real installations – WLD sensing cable can be bent along the corners, cabinets, racks, fridges, water pipes, etc.
- Extension by non-sensing cable – WLD sensing cable can be up to 85m long as one detection zone + prolonged by simple 2wires by additional 100m to reach water detection area. One WLD detection zone can be 185m (85m sensing cable + 100 prolong non-sensing cables)
- Easy to replace one segment only – simply unplug part of the WLD sensing cable and replace it with a new one, if it was damaged by pollution liquid.
One / More WLD detection zones
One connector on the device is one detection zone.
Some other devices from HW-group support up to 4 detection zones on one device.
Once water is detected at any part of the WLD sensing cable, an alarm is triggered for the whole zone.
Do you need more WLD zones?
- One more WLD zone is needed: use another SD-WLD (LAN / WiFi) or NB-WLD (NB-IoT – similar to LTE) unit.
- More WLD zones needed: Use universal SD-2x1Wire device with up to 4 pieces of WLD Relay devices (4 detection zones).
Can be combined with other RJ11 sensors (Temperature, Relative humidity, CO2, Power measuring, Spot flood detector
- Spot flood detection (no sensing cable):
If you need to detect water leaks in one place (spot) use the FLOOD DETECTOR.
SD-2x1Wire + Spot flood detector is easy to use / economical option.
Alert options (when every second matters):
- Voice-Call alert (paid service)
- SMS (standard text message (paid service)
- E-mail alerts to multiple addresses within few seconds since water is detected (email can be repeated every 30 minutes if alarm still valid)
- Alarm escalation based on sensor value can alert another E-mail / mobile phone number if needed.
- Visual or Audio Alerts: Local red light or siren using Relay output (add SD-2xOut to the system) (paid service)
- The Alert will last until the cable will be dried (senses no water). With SD-2xOut you can remotely control connected devices (switch off the siren for example).
Alerts can be triggered by:
- WLD Sensing cable water detection
- WLD Sensing cable disconnected
- Device power failure.
- The device is not found/disconnected from the Internet.
Information about water detection/flood can be displayed on:
- Web portal webpage (compatible with mobile phones)
- Mobile phone App (coming soon)
- Android / iOS-based Tablet installed on the wall (showing selected sensor values only)
- 3rd party Software (SNMP / XML Open API)
Solution Pack contains:
- SD-WLD for connection to the web portal (LAN or WiFi)
- 2m + 2M WLD sensing cable Type A (4m total)
- 5m long prolong cable (non-sensing) - (mainly because of connectors)
- 2m Connection cable (non-sensing) with WLD termination
- Power adaptor with EU, UK, US wall plugs (5V/1,2A)
- Connectivity by LAN (Ethernet) or Wi-Fi (External antenna possible)
- International Wall plug power adaptor = EU, UK, US power sockets
- Power for SD-WLD device from PoE / External 5V power adaptor
- In the case of power failure: UPS for power back-up available
- The device has to be connected to the public internet to one of SensDesk's technology-based portals (HWg-cloud / SensDesk.com / other).
- Device can be configured remotely from the portal.
- Portal is sending E-mail alerts when water is detected
- Displays current state on the mobile app (Wall installed tablet)
- History / Graph (chart) with values (10 / 30 / 365 / 730 days)
- Periodical PDF or CSV reports (paid service only)
- Voice call and SMS alerts (paid service only)
Can be interesting for you:
- If you do not have LAN/WiFi connectivity on your other site, use our NB-IoT package with similar features and Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- Alert to any Alarm state can be reported also by switching ON external light/siren. Use the LAN/WiFi or NB-IoT device with relay output.
|Portal alerts:||E-mail, SMS, Phone Call|
|Power:||External 5V DC, PoE|
|Optional extensions:||Water Leak Detection (WLD)|