VOC Monitor Pack Lan/Wi-FiCode: 376
Product detailed description
Mobile App is available for your mobile phone even for the tablet display installed on the wall (in each classroom for example).
One of the HW-group web portals is required for use of the Pack, for sending alerts, for access to data from HW-group devices and connected sensors.
2 portal options by HW-group:
www.hwg-cloud.com - HWg sensors & devices in the cloud, free service with email alerts up to 20 devices connected to one user account.
www.sensdesk.com - Monitoring and Alerting system in the cloud. PDF reports, SMS & Voice call alerts, graphs, multigraphs, and up to 2 years of data history. Paid as a one-year subscription plan.
Alerts can be triggered by:
- Sensor value (out of Safe Range / Notice range).
- The sensor disconnected from the device.
- Device power failure.
- The device is not found/disconnected from the Internet.
Current sensor values can be shown:
- Web of the portal (compatible with mobile phones)
- Mobile phone App (coming soon)
- Android / iOS-based Tablet installed on the wall (showing selected sensor values only)
- 3rd party SW (SNMP / XML Open API)
- Connectivity by LAN (Ethernet) or Wi-Fi (External antenna possible)
- External sensor (3m) THPVoc 1W-UNI (0 to 60 000 ppb concentration of volatile organic compounds), Atmospheric pressure (30 000 to 110 000 Pa), Air humidity (%RH), and Temperature (-30 to +70°C)
- Included sensor (probe): VOC, Atmospheric pressure, Temperature, Humidity (4 sensor values)
- Power for SD-2x1Wire device from PoE / External power adaptor
- International Wall plug power adaptor included (EU, UK, US power sockets included)
The device has to be connected to the public internet to one of SensDesk technology-based portals (HWg-cloud / SensDesk.com / other).
- The device can be pre-configured. Just click it to the power & LAN on the remote site.
- Sends E-mail alerts when values are out of the set range
- Displays current values on the mobile app (Wall installed tablet)
- History / Graph (chart) with values (10 / 30 / 365 / 730 days)
- Periodical PDF or CSV reports (paid service only)
- Voice call and SMS alerts (paid service only)
Solution Pack contains:
- SD-2x1Wire Unit for connection to the web portal
- Sensor THPVoc 1W-UNI: Combined sensor for monitoring of Air quality (VOC, 0 – 60 000 ppb), Atmospheric pressure (30 000 to 110 000 Pa), Temperature (-30 to +70 °C), Humidity (0-100 %RH, Relative Humidity),
- Power adaptor with EU, UK, US wall plugs (5V/1,2A)
Can be interesting for you:
|Portal alerts:||E-mail, SMS, Phone Call|
|Power:||External 5V DC, PoE|