Fridge Monitor Temp Pack LAN/Wi-Fi ( -30°C to +60°C)Code: 272
Product detailed description
Mobile App is available for your mobile phone, even for the tablet display installed on the wall.
One of the HW-group web portals is required to use the Pack to send alerts and access data from HW-group devices and connected sensors.
2 portal options by HW-group:
- Free portal
www.hwg-cloud.com - HWg sensors & devices in the cloud, free service with email alerts up to 20 devices connected to one user account.
- Paid portal
www.sensdesk.com - Monitoring and Alerting system in the cloud. PDF reports, SMS & Voice call alerts, graphs, multigraphs, and up to 2 years of data history. Paid as a one-year subscription plan.
Alert options (when every second matters):
- Voice-Call alert (paid service)
- SMS (standard text message (paid service)
- E-mail alerts within few seconds since value out of safe-range (email can be repeated every 30 minutes if alarm still valid or delayed if values are still too high after 30 minutes)
- Alarm escalation based on sensor value can alert another E-mail / mobile phone number if needed.
- Visual or Audio Alerts: Local red light or alert on a tablet on the wall or even siren (paid service)
- The alarm can be delayed, and the alert is sent 30 minutes after the value is still too high or too low.
Alerts can be triggered by:
- Sensor value (out of Safe Range / Notice range).
- The sensor disconnected from the device.
- Device power failure (alerts even before sensor values are out of safe range).
- The device is not found/disconnected from the Internet.
Current sensor values can be displayed:
- Web of the portal (compatible with mobile phones)
- Mobile phone App (coming soon)
- Android / iOS-based Tablet installed on the wall (displaying selected sensor values only)
- 3rd party SW (SNMP / XML Open API)
- Connectivity by LAN (Ethernet) or Wi-Fi (External antenna possible)
- External sensor Temp-1Wire-Flat 3m (-30°C to +60°C)
- Up to 4 sensor values (in total) measured by external Sensors can be connected to the device.
- Included sensor (probe): Temp-1Wire-Flat 3m (-30°C to +60°C)
- External RJ11 sensors can be placed up to 60 meters from the main unit (RJ11 prolong cabling).
- Power for SD-2x1Wire device from PoE / External power adaptor
- International Wall plug power adaptor included (EU, UK, US power sockets included)
- Solution extension possibilities:
The device has to be connected to the public internet to one of SensDesk's technology-based portals (HWg-cloud / SensDesk.com / other).
- The device can be pre-configured. Just click it to the power & LAN on the remote site.
- Sends E-mail alerts when values are out of the set range
- Displays current values on the mobile app (Wall installed tablet)
- History / Graph (chart) with values (10 / 30 / 365 / 730 days)
- Periodical PDF or CSV reports (paid service only)
- Voice call and SMS alerts (paid service only)
Solution Pack contains:
- SD-2x1Wire Unit for connection via the LAN/WiFi to the web portal
- Temp-1Wire-Flat 3m (-30°C to +60°C)
- Power adaptor with EU, UK, US wall plugs (5V/1,5A)
Can be interesting for you:
- If you do not have LAN/WiFi connectivity on the site, use our NB-IoT package with similar features and an internal battery.
- Alert to any Alarm state can also be reported by switching ON external light/siren. Use the LAN/WiFi or NB-IoT device with relay output.
|Portal alerts:||E-mail, SMS, Phone Call|
|Power:||External 5V DC, PoE|