Cryo Monitor Temp Pack SIM cardCode: 365
Product detailed description
Mobile App is available for your mobile phone even for the tablet display installed on the wall.
One of the HW-group web portals is required for using the Pack, for sending alerts, for access to data from HW-group devices and connected sensors.
2 portal options by HW-group:
www.hwg-cloud.com - HWg sensors & devices in the cloud, free service with email alerts up to 20 devices connected to one user account.
www.sensdesk.com - Monitoring and Alerting system in the cloud. PDF reports, SMS & Voice call alerts, graphs, multigraphs, and up to 2 years of data history. Paid as a one-year subscription plan.
Alert options (when every second matters):
- Voice-Call alert (paid service)
- SMS (standard text message (paid service)
- E-mail alerts within few seconds since value out of safe-range (email can be repeated every 30 minutes if alarm still valid)
- Alarm escalation based on sensor value can alert another E-mail / mobile phone number if needed.
- Visual or Audio Alerts: Local red light or alert on a tablet on the wall or even siren (paid service)
- Alert can trigger action on another connected device or system (ventilation, air-condition, etc. - add SD-2xOut or NB-2xOut to the system or integrate into 3rd party SW (SNMP / XML Open API)
Alerts can be triggered by:
- Sensor value (out of Safe Range / Notice range).
- The sensor disconnected from the device.
- Device power failure (alerts even before sensor values are out of safe range).
- The device is not found/disconnected from the Internet.
Current sensor values can be displayed:
- Web of the portal (compatible with mobile phones)
- Mobile phone App (coming soon)
- Android / iOS-based Tablet installed on the wall (displaying selected sensor values only)
- 3rd party SW (SNMP / XML Open API)
- Connectivity by NB-IoT (NarrowBand IoT) technology by Mobile operator
- The external antenna can be replaced by bigger / more sensitive remote antenna.
- Up to 4 sensor values (in total) measured by external Sensors can be connected to the device.
- Included external sensor (probe): Temp 1Wire Pt1000 Frost (-200°C to +160°C))
- External RJ11 sensors can be placed up to 60 meters from the main unit (RJ11 prolong cabling).
- Power for NB-2x1Wire device by internal battery / External power adaptor
- Battery lifetime 1-3 years
- International Wall plug power adaptor included (EU, UK, US power sockets included)
Solution extension possibilities:
- Additional RJ11 sensors can be connected to the device (max 3 additional sensor values).
- You can connect additional RJ11 sensors (max 60m distance) of Temperature, Relative Humidity, Light intensity.
NB device has to be installed in the area with Vodafone NB-IoT signal coverage. The device has to be adopted by one of SensDesk technology-based portals (HWg-cloud / SensDesk.com / other).
- The device can be pre-configured. Just install the sensor + power adaptor on the remote site.
- Sends E-mail alerts when values are out of the set range
- Displays current values on the mobile app (Wall installed tablet)
- History / Graph (chart) with values (10 / 30 / 365 / 730 days)
- Periodical PDF or CSV reports (paid service only)
- Voice call and SMS alerts (paid service only)
Solution Pack contains:
- SD-2x1Wire Unit for connection to the web portal
- Vodafone NB-IoT SIM card with 3-years pre-paid connectivity subscription
- Temp 1Wire Pt1000 Frost (-200°C to +160°C)
- Power adaptor with EU, UK, US wall plugs (5V/1,2A)
Can be interesting for you:
- If you do have LAN/WiFi connectivity on your other site, use our SD-IoT package with similar features and Power over the Internet (PoE)
- Alert to any Alarm state can be reported also by switching ON external light/siren. Use the LAN/WiFi or NB-IoT device with relay output.
|Portal alerts:||E-mail, SMS, Phone Call|
|Power:||External 5V DC, Internal battery|
|Temperature Range:||High, Cryo|