Cryo Monitor Temp Pack LAN/Wi-FiCode: 356
Product detailed description
Mobile App is available for your mobile phone even for the tablet display installed on the wall.
One of the HW-group web portals is required for use of the Pack, for sending alerts, for access to data from HW-group devices and connected sensors.
2 portal options by HW-group:
www.hwg-cloud.com - HWg sensors & devices in the cloud, free service with email alerts up to 20 devices connected to one user account.
www.sensdesk.com - Monitoring and Alerting system in the cloud. PDF reports, SMS & Voice call alerts, graphs, multigraphs, and up to 2 years of data history. Paid as a one-year subscription plan.
Alert options (when every second matters):
- Voice-Call alert (paid service)
- SMS (standard text message (paid service)
- E-mail alerts within few seconds since value out of safe-range (email can be repeated every 30 minutes if alarm still valid or delayed if values are still too high after 30 minutes)
- Alarm escalation based on sensor value can alert another E-mail / mobile phone number if needed.
- Visual or Audio Alerts: Local red light or alert on a tablet on the wall or even siren (paid service)
- An alarm can be delayed and an alert sent 30 minutes after the value is still too high or too low
- Alert can trigger action on another connected device or system (ventilation, air-condition, etc. - add SD-2xOut to the system or integrate into 3rd party SW (SNMP / XML Open API)
Alerts can be triggered by:
- Sensor value (out of Safe Range / Notice range).
- The sensor disconnected from the device.
- Device power failure (alerts even before sensor values are out of safe range).
- Device is not found/disconnected from the Internet.
Current sensor values can be displayed:
- Web of the portal (compatible with mobile phones)
- Mobile phone App (coming soon)
- Android / iOS-based Tablet installed on the wall (displaying selected sensor values only)
- 3rd party SW (SNMP / XML Open API)
- Connectivity by LAN (Ethernet) or Wi-Fi (External antenna possible)
- Up to 4 sensor values (in total) measured by external Sensors can be connected to the device.
- Included external sensor (probe): Temp 1Wire Pt1000 Frost (-200°C to +160°C))
- External RJ11 sensors can be placed up to 60 meters from the main unit (RJ11 prolong cabling).
- Power for SD-2x1Wire device from PoE / External power adaptor
- International Wall plug power adaptor included (EU, UK, US power sockets included)
- Solution extension possibilities:
- Additional RJ11 sensors can be connected to the device (max 1 additional sensor value).
- You can connect additional RJ11 sensors (max 60m distance) of Temperature, Relative Humidity, Light intensity, etc..
The device has to be connected to the public internet to one of SensDesk technology-based portals (HWg-cloud / SensDesk.com / other).
- The device can be pre-configured. Just click it to the power & LAN on the remote site.
- Sends E-mail alerts when values are out of the set range
- Displays current values on the mobile app (Wall installed tablet)
- History / Graph (chart) with values (10 / 30 / 365 / 730 days)
- Periodical PDF or CSV reports (paid service only)
- Voice call and SMS alerts (paid service only)
Solution Pack contains:
- SD-2x1Wire Unit for connection to the web portal
- Temp 1Wire Pt1000 Frost (-200°C to +160°C)
- Power adaptor with EU, UK, US wall plugs (5V/1,5A)
Can be interesting for you:
- If you do not have LAN/WiFi connectivity on the site, use our NB-IoT package with similar features and the internal battery.
- Alert to any Alarm state can be reported also by switching ON external light/siren. Us the LAN/WiFi or NB-IoT device with relay output.
|Portal alerts:||E-mail, SMS, Phone Call|
|Power:||External 5V DC, PoE|
|Temperature Range:||High, Cryo|