Consumption pulse counter LAN/Wi-FiCode: 456
Product detailed description
When the device is connected to the public internet, current consumption + alerts are available from anywhere. Even the free portal displays temperature graphs or sends E-mail alerts/alarms when monitored values are too high or too low. Portal will alert you also when an internet connection with a device is lost or an external sensor is disconnected.
Night alert for water leaks feature can be used with the SensDesk.com portal.
One of the HW-group web portals is required for use of the Pack, for sending alerts, for access to data from HW-group devices and connected sensors.
2 portal options by HW-group:
www.hwg-cloud.com - HWg sensors & devices in the cloud, free service with email alerts up to 20 devices connected to one user account.
www.sensdesk.com - Monitoring and Alerting system in the cloud. PDF reports, SMS & Voice call alerts, graphs, multigraphs, and up to 2 years of data history. Paid as a one-year subscription plan.
Optionally you can connect other detectors with DO (Digital Output): Door contact detector, Gas detector, Motion detector, etc., and get even better control over your property.
Alert options (when every second matters):
- Voice-Call alert (paid service)
- SMS (standard text message (paid service)
- E-mail alerts within few seconds since value out of safe-range (email can be repeated every 30 minutes if alarm still valid)
- Alarm escalation based on sensor value can alert another E-mail / mobile phone number if needed.
- Visual or Audio Alerts: Local red light or siren using Relay output (paid service)
Alerts can be triggered by:
- Device power failure
- The device is not found/disconnected from the Internet.
- DI input (connected to any Alarm detector)
Current values can be displayed:
- Web of the portal (compatible with mobile phones)
- Mobile phone App (coming soon)
- Android / iOS based Tablet installed on the wall (showing selected sensor values only)
- 3rd party SW (SNMP / XML Open API)
- Connectivity by LAN (Ethernet) or WiFi (External antenna possible)
- Built-in counters on each DI (Digital inputs)
- Maximum two energy meters with S0 can be connected directly to the device
- The external antenna can be replaced by bigger / more sensitive remote antenna.
- Local LAN independent communication
- Power for NB-2x1Wire device from the internal battery / External power adaptor
- Battery lifetime 1-3 years (with pulse counter it can be much less)
- SIM card with 3 years pre-paid subscription included
- Easy addition of the monitoring device to web portals by HW-group
- International Wall plug power adaptor included (EU, UK, US power sockets included)
Solution extension possibilities:
- Optional addition of detectors with DO (Digital Outputs) - Door contact detector, Gas detector, Motion detector
The device has to be connected to the public internet to one of SensDesk technology-based portals (HWg-cloud / SensDesk.com / other).
- The device can be pre-configured. Just click it to the power & LAN on the remote site.
- Sends E-mail alerts when values are out of the set range
- Displays current values on the mobile app (Wall installed tablet)
- History / Graph (chart) with values (10 / 30 / 365 / 730 days)
- Periodical PDF or CSV reports (paid service only)
- Voice call and SMS alerts (paid service only)
Solution Pack contains:
Can be interesting for you:
- If you do not have LAN/Wi-Fi connectivity on your site, use our NB-IoT package with similar features
- Alert to any Alarm state can be reported also by switching ON external light/siren. Us the LAN/Wi-Fi or NB-IoT device with relay output.
|Power:||External 5V DC, PoE|
|Optional extensions:||DI (Digital Inputs)|