Combi Temperature Humid Monitor Pack SIM cardCode: 374
Product detailed description
Current sensor values + alerts are available from anywhere. Even free portal displays temperature graphs or send E-mail alerts when monitored values are too high or too low. Portal will alert you also when connection with a device is lost or external sensor is damaged.
Mobile App is available for your mobile phone even for the tablet display installed on the wall.
2 portal options by HW-group:
One of the HW-group web portals are required for use of the Pack, for sending Email / SMS alerts, for remote device management, presenting values charts etc..
www.hwg-cloud.com - HWg sensors & devices in the cloud, free service with email alerts up to 20 devices connected to one user account.
www.sensdesk.com - Monitoring and Alerting system in the cloud. PDF reports, SMS & Voice call alerts, graphs, multigraphs and up to 2 years data history. Paid as a one-year subscription plan.
Alert options (when every second matters):
- Voice-Call alert (paid service)
- SMS (standard text message (paid service)
- E-mail alerts within few seconds since value out of safe-range (email can be repeated every 30 minutes if alarm still valid)
- Alarm escalation based on sensor value can alert another E-mail / mobile phone number if needed.
- Visual or Audio Alerts: Local red light or siren using Relay output (paid service)
Alerts can be triggered by:
- Sensor value (out of Safe Range / Notice range).
- The sensor disconnected from the device.
- Device powered from External power / internal battery change
- Device power failure.
- The device is not found/disconnected from the Internet.
Current sensor values can be displayed:
- Web of the portal
- Mobile phone App
- Android / iOS based Tablet installed on the wall (displaying selected sensor values only)
- 3rd party SW (SNMP / XML Open API)
- Connectivity by NB-IoT (NarrowBand IoT) technology by Mobile operator
- The external antenna can be replaced by bigger / more sensitive remote antenna.
- External sensor (3m) of Temperature (-30 °C to +80 °C) and Relative Humidity (0-100% RH)
- Up to 4 sensor values (in total) measured by external Sensors can be connected to the device.
- Included sensor (probe): Sensor HTemp-1Wire-3m (2 sensor values)
- External RJ11 sensors can be placed up to 60 meters from the main unit (RJ11 prolong cabling).
- Power for NB-2x1Wire device from the internal battery / External power adaptor
- Battery lifetime 1-3 years
- International Wall plug power adaptor included (EU, UK, US power sockets included)
- Solution extension possibilities:
- Additional RJ11 sensors can be connected to the device (max 2 additional sensor values).
- You can connect additional RJ11 sensors (max 60m distance) of Temperature, Relative Humidity, Voltage, Current, Water Leak Detection, Ligh intensity, etc.
NB device has to be installed in the area with Vodafone NB-IoT signal coverage. The device has to be adopted by one of SensDesk technology-based portals (HWg-cloud / SensDesk.com / other).
- The device can be pre-configured. Just install the sensor + power adaptor on the remote site.
- Sends E-mail alerts when values are out of the set range
- Displays current values on the mobile app (Wall installed tablet)
- History / Graph (chart) with values (10 / 30 / 365 / 730 days)
- Periodical PDF or CSV reports (paid service only)
- Voice call and SMS alerts (paid service only)
Solution Pack contains:
- NB-2x1Wire Unit for connection to the web portal with internal battery
- Vodafone NB-IoT SIM card with 3-years pre-paid connectivity subscription
- Sensor HTemp 1-Wire 3m, Temperature range (-30°C to +60°C), Humidity (0-100%RH)
- Power adaptor with EU, UK, US wall plugs (5V/1,5A) for NB-2x1Wire Unit
Can be interesting for you:
|Power:||External 5V DC, Internal battery|
|Monitoring:||Temperature and humidity|