CO2 Monitor Pack SIM cardCode: 364
Product detailed description
Current sensor values and alerts are available from anywhere and can be displayed on mobile phones, tablets, notebooks... Even the free portal displays graphs and sends E-mail alerts/alarms when monitored values are too high or too low. Portal will alert you also when an internet connection with a device is lost or an external sensor is disconnected.
Mobile App is available for your mobile phone even for the tablet display installed on the wall (in each classroom for example).
2 portal options by HW-group:
The cloud-based portal is required for using the Pack for sending alerts, for access to data from HW-group devices and connected sensors.
www.hwg-cloud.com - HWg sensors & devices in the cloud, free service with email alerts up to 20 devices connected to one user account.
www.sensdesk.com - Monitoring and Alerting system in the cloud. PDF reports, SMS & Voice call alerts, graphs, multigraphs, and up to 2 years of data history. Paid as a one-year subscription plan.
Alert options (when every second matters):
- Voice-Call alert (paid service)
- SMS (standard text message (paid service)
- E-mail alerts within few seconds since value out of safe-range (email can be repeated every 30 minutes if alarm still valid or delayed if values are still too high after 30 minutes)
- Alarm escalation based on sensor value can alert another E-mail / mobile phone number if needed.
- Visual or Audio Alerts: Local red light or alert on a tablet on the wall or even siren (paid service)
- An alarm can be delayed and an alert is sent 30 minutes after the value is still too high or too low
- Alert can trigger action on another connected device or system (ventilation, air-condition, etc. - add SD-2xOut or NB-2xOut to the system or integrate into 3rd party SW (SNMP / XML Open API)
Alerts can be triggered by:
- Sensor value (out of Safe Range / Notice range).
- The sensor disconnected from the device.
- Device powered from External power / internal battery change
- Device power failure.
- Device is not found/disconnected from the Internet.
Sensor values can be displayed:
- Web of the portal (compatible with mobile phones)
- Mobile phone App (coming soon)
- Android / iOS-based Tablet installed on the wall (showing selected sensor values only)
- 3rd party SW (SNMP / XML Open API)
- Connectivity by NB-IoT (NarrowBand IoT) technology by Mobile operator
- The external antenna can be replaced by bigger / more sensitive remote antenna.
- External Air quality sensor (RJ11 3m)
- CO2 (300 - 40 000 ppm)
- Temperature (-0 °C to +50 °C)
- Relative Humidity (0-95% RH)
- Up to 4 sensor values (in total) measured by external Sensors can be connected to the device.
- Included sensor (probe): CO2, Temperature, Humidity (3 sensor values)
- External RJ11 sensors can be placed up to 60 meters from the main unit (RJ11 prolong cabling).
- Power for NB-2x1Wire device from the internal battery / External power adaptor
- Battery lifetime 1-3 years
- International Wall plug power adaptor included (EU, UK, US power sockets included)
Solution extension possibilities:
- Additional RJ11 sensors can be connected to the device (max 1 additional sensor value).
- You can connect additional RJ11 sensors (max 60m distance) of Temperature, Relative Humidity, Light intensity
NB device has to be installed in the area with Vodafone NB-IoT signal coverage. The device has to be adopted by one of SensDesk technology-based portals (HWg-cloud / SensDesk.com / other).
- The device can be pre-configured. Just install the sensor + power adaptor on the remote site.
- Sends E-mail alerts when values are out of the set range
- Displays current values on the mobile app (Wall installed tablet)
- History / Graph (chart) with values (10 / 30 / 365 / 730 days)
- Periodical PDF or CSV reports (paid service only)
- Voice call and SMS alerts (paid service only)
Solution Pack contains:
- NB-2x1Wire Unit for connection to the web portal
- Sensor CO2 1W-UNI: combined CO2 (300 - 40000 ppm), Temperature (-0 to +50°C) and Relative Humidity (RH 0-95%)
- Vodafone NB-IoT SIM card with 3-years pre-paid connectivity subscription
- Power adaptor with EU, UK, US wall plugs (5V/1,2A)
Can be interesting for you:
|Portal alerts:||E-mail, SMS, Phone Call|
|Power:||External 5V DC, Internal battery|