CO2 Monitor Pack LAN/Wi-FiCode: 341
Product detailed description
Mobile App is available for your mobile phone, even for the tablet display installed on the wall (in each classroom, for example).
The cloud-based portal is required to use the Pack to send alerts and access data from HW-group devices and connected sensors.
2 portal options by HW-group:
- Free portal
www.hwg-cloud.com - HWg sensors & devices in the cloud, free service with email alerts up to 20 devices connected to one user account.
- Paid portal
www.sensdesk.com - Monitoring and Alerting system in the cloud. PDF reports, SMS & Voice call alerts, graphs, multigraphs, and up to 2 years of data history. Paid as a one-year subscription plan.
Alert options (when every second matters):
- Voice-Call alert (paid service)
- SMS (standard text message (paid service)
- E-mail alerts within few seconds since value out of safe-range (email can be repeated every 30 minutes if alarm still valid or delayed if values are still too high after 30 minutes)
- Alarm escalation based on sensor value can alert another E-mail / mobile phone number if needed.
- Visual or Audio Alerts: Local red light or alert on a tablet on the wall or even siren (paid service)
- The alarm can be delayed, and an alert is sent 30 minutes after the value is still too high or too low.
- Alert can trigger action on another connected device or system (ventilation, air-condition, etc. - add SD-2xOut to the system or integrate into 3rd party SW (SNMP / XML Open API)
Alerts can be triggered by:
- Sensor value (out of Safe Range / Notice range).
- The sensor disconnected from the device.
- Device power failure.
- The device is not found/disconnected from the Internet.
Sensor values can be displayed:
- Web of the portal (compatible with mobile phones)
- Mobile phone App (coming soon)
- Android / iOS-based Tablet installed on the wall (showing selected sensor values only)
- 3rd party SW (SNMP / XML Open API)
The device has to be connected to the public internet to one of SensDesk's technology-based portals.
(HWg-cloud / SensDesk.com / other).
- The device can be pre-configured. Just connect it to the power & LAN on the remote site.
- Sends E-mail alerts when values are out of the set range
- Displays current values on the mobile app (Wall installed tablet)
- History / Graph (chart) with values (10 / 30 / 365 / 730 days)
- Periodical PDF or CSV reports (paid service only)
- Voice call and SMS alerts (paid service only)
- Connectivity by LAN (Ethernet) or WiFi (External antenna possible)
- External Air quality sensor (RJ11 3m)
- CO2 (300 - 40 000 ppm)
- Temperature (-0 °C to +50 °C)
- Relative Humidity (0-95% RH)
- Up to 4 sensor values (in total) measured by external Sensors can be connected to the device.
- Included sensor (probe): CO2, Temperature, Humidity (3 sensor values)
- External RJ11 sensors can be placed up to 60 meters from the main unit (RJ11 prolong cabling).
- Power for SD-2x1Wire device from PoE / External power adaptor
- International Wall plug power adaptor included (EU, UK, US power sockets included)
- Solution extension possibilities:
Solution Pack contains:
- SD-2x1Wire Unit for connection to the web portal
- Sensor CO2 1W-UNI: combined CO2 (300 - 40000 ppm), Temperature (-0 to +50°C) and Relative Humidity (RH 0-95%)
- Power adaptor with EU, UK, US wall plugs (5V/1,2A)
Can be interesting for you:
|Portal alerts:||E-mail, SMS, Phone Call|
|Power:||External 5V DC, PoE|