4-20mA Monitor Pack LAN/Wi-FiCode: 378
Product detailed description
Mobile App is available for your mobile phone, even for the tablet installed on the wall in the warehouse, office, or factory hall.
2 portal options by HW-group:
Remote monitoring units (sensors) are managed from one place – Cloud Portal - including reports & alerts.
- Free portal
www.hwg-cloud.com - HWg sensors & devices in the cloud, free service with email alerts up to 20 devices connected to one user account
- Paid portal
www.sensdesk.com - Monitoring and Alerting system in the cloud. PDF reports, SMS & Voice call alerts, graphs, multigraphs, and up to 2 years of data history. Paid as a one-year subscription plan.
Alert options (when every second matters):
- Voice-Call alert (paid service)
- SMS (standard text message (paid service)
- E-mail alerts within few seconds since value out of safe-range (email can be repeated every 30 minutes if alarm still valid or delayed if values are still too high after 30 minutes)
- Alarm escalation based on sensor value can alert another E-mail / mobile phone number if needed.
- Visual or Audio Alerts: Local red light or alert on a tablet on the wall or even siren (paid service)
- The alarm can be delayed, and an alert is sent 30 minutes after the value is still too high or too low.
- Alert can trigger action on another connected device or system - add SD-2xOut to the system or integrate into 3rd party SW (SNMP / XML Open API)
Alerts can be triggered by:
- Sensor value (out of Safe Range / Notice range).
- The sensor disconnected from the device.
- Device power failure.
- The device is not found/disconnected from the Internet.
Sensor values can be displayed:
- Web of the portal (compatible with mobile phones)
- Mobile phone App (coming soon)
- Android / iOS-based Tablet installed on the wall (showing selected sensor values only)
- 3rd party SW (SNMP / XML Open API)
The device has to be connected to the public internet to one of SensDesk's technology-based portals (HWg-cloud / SensDesk.com / other).
- The device can be pre-configured. Just click it to the power & LAN on the remote site.
- Sends E-mail alerts when values are out of the set range
- Displays current values on the mobile app (Wall installed tablet)
- History / Graph (chart) with values (10 / 30 / 365 / 730 days)
- Periodical PDF or CSV reports (paid service only)
- Voice call and SMS alerts (paid service only)
- Connectivity by LAN (Ethernet) or Wi-Fi (External antenna is available)
- External 4-20mA sensor / Convertor
- For connection of 1 external industrial probe with 4-20mA output
- Supports any industrial sensor probes with 4-20mA output
- The measured 4-20mA current is electrically isolated from the 1-Wire UNI bus (RJ11).
- 2wire current loop ("sink" type)
- Conversion of values from 4-20mA to desired quantity/units (°C, °F, %PH, etc.…) is possible directly in the sensor (Ask for calibrator tools) or by Virtual sensor in the SensDesk.
- 8-points calibrating table/curve to set measured output appropriate to related industrial sensors
- Provides 1 sensor value
- Requires an external power supply (for the Sensor 4-20mA) to provide energy for 4-20mA current loop.
- The sensor can be used in industrial environments. The current loop can be hundreds of meters long.
- Output reading in [mA] can be calibrated and/or converted to other units (e.g. fuel level in the tank in [m]) directly in the sensor.
- Up to 4 sensor values (in total) can be connected to the device.
- Included sensor: current sensor / convertor 4-20mA
- Power for SD-2x1Wire device from PoE / External power adaptor
- International Wall plug power adaptor included (EU, UK, US power sockets included)
Solution extension possibilities:
- Additional RJ11 sensors can be connected directly to the device (max 3 additional sensor values).
- External RJ11 sensors can be placed up to 60 meters from the main unit (RJ11 prolong cabling).
- You can connect additional RJ11 sensors (max 60m distance) of Temperature, Relative Humidity, Light intensity, etc.
Solution Pack contains:
- SD-2x1Wire Unit for connection to the web portal
- Sensor 4-20mA 1W-UNI + 3m long connection cable (RJ11)
- Power adaptor with EU, UK, US wall plugs (5V/1,2A)
- Power adaptor for Sensor 4-20mA 1W-UNI?
Can be interesting for you:
Alert to any Alarm state can also be reported by switching ON external light/siren. Use the LAN/Wi-Fi or NB-IoT device with relay outputs.
|Portal alerts:||E-mail, SMS, Phone Call|
|Power:||External 5V DC, PoE|
|Optional extensions:||AI (Analog Inputs), RJ11|